- MS under EUMap have a possibility to submit data only for 2015 and 2016.
- Please submit 0 for the number of enterprises in case there were no activities in certain segments of aquaculture sector. Otherwise, provide the number of enterprises even if no other values can be provided because of confidentiality and the data cannot be clustered in another segment.
- In case of copying the data to the template from the other Excel file, please use Copy – Paste Special (as Value) option.
Requirements for 2015-2016 EU Map data submission: table 1, table 2 and table 3 (a,b).
TABLE 1. Economic data (see table 7 of 2016/1251/EU):
Variable Group Variable Unit Other fields Template Income
- Gross sales (total)
- Operating Subsidies
- Other Income
Euro Personnel Costs
- Wages and salaries
- Imputed value of unpaid labour
Euro Energy Costs Energy Costs Euro Raw Material Costs
- Livestock costs
- Feed costs
Euro Repair and maintenance Costs Repair and maintenance Euro Other operational Costs Other operational costs Euro Capital Costs
- Consumption of fixed capital
- Financial Income
- Financial Expenditure
Euro Capital Value Total Value of Assets Euro Investments
- Net Investments
- Subsidies in investments
Euro Debt Debt Euro Raw Material Weight
- Livestock used
- Fish Feed used
Kg* Total volume Total weight of sales Kg* Employment
- Persons employed
- Persons employed FTE
- Number of hours worked by employees and unpaid labour
- Unpaid labour
- Unpaid labour FTE
Number Number of enterprises Number of enterprises:
- less or equal than 5 employees
- 6-10 employees
- more or equal than 11 employees
TABLE 2. Sales data (see table 9 of 2016/1251/EU):
Field Note Template Species Use the FAO 3 letter codes to indicate the species.
might be used in case if species are not defined in the FAO list.
- - OTHERM = other marine species
- - OTHERF = other fresh water species
- - OTHERS = other shellfish species
Make sure that the major species are not grouped
- Total Gross Sales: total countries turnover of particular specie.
- Total Weight Sales: total sales of particular specie during the year.
- Total Gross Sales: the value is considered to be in Euro.
- Total Weight Sales: the value is considered to be in Kg.
150 different segments ...other fields
TABLE 3. Environmental data (see table 8 of 2016/1251/EU):
Field Note Template Variable Medicines or treatments administered by type.
Extrapolated from data recorded under AnnexI, point 8(b), of Regulation(EC) No 852/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 139, 30.4.2004, p. 1).
Total Value Total grams of a specific medicine during the year. The value is considered to be in grams. Unit grams ...other fields
Field Note Template Variable Mortality
Extrapolated as a percentage of national production from data recorded under Council Directive 2006/88/EC (OJ L 328, 24.11.2006, p. 14), Article 8, Paragraph 1(b).
Total Value Total value of mortality, the value is considered to be in percentage. Unit percentage ...other fields
* providing weight please keep 3 decimals after the dot. Please make sure that hatcheries and nurseries production is provided in Kilograms.
** Sample = Planned sample no. Number of enterprises comprised in the sampling plan. (See Guidelines for the submission of National Programme Proposals on the National Data Collection Programmes.) Required only at the national level.
*** Population = Total population no. Number of enterprises comprised in each of the segments. (See Guidelines for the submission of National Programme Proposals/ Annual Reports on the National Data Collection Programmes.) Required only at the national level.
**** Coefficient of variation (CV) is preferred when applicable (Accuracy indicator).