In 2020, MARE launched a new call for proposals: MARE 2020-08 strengthening the regional cooperation in the area of fisheries data collection. Four projects were selected, one for each Annex. They began in 2021 and will run until the end of 2022.
Further information in the links:
- call for proposals [here]
- Development of the regional database for the Mediterranean and Black Seas [here]
- Regional cooperation in the Med & Black Sea [here]
- Regional cooperation in the North Atlantic, North Sea and Baltic regions, and Large Pelagic fisheries and Economic issues: Fishn'Co
- Supporting administrative tasks and online visibility to RCGs: SecWeb