- MS under EU-MAP are requested to submit data for 2017 and 2018; and 2019 on a voluntary basis.
- Environmental data (medicines and mortalities) are not requested under the 2020 data call.
- If a year is uploaded in blank, it will DELETE previous uploaded data.
- Please submit 0 for the number of enterprises in case there was no activity in certain segments. Otherwise, provide the number of enterprises even if no other values can be provided because of confidentiality and the data cannot be clustered in another segment.
- In case of copying the data to the template from the other Excel file, please use Copy – Paste Special (as Value) option.
- Other algae productions can be reported under the Seaweed segments (seg16.X).
Requirements for 2017-2018 EU-MAP data submission: table 1, table 2, table 3 and table 4 (a,b).
TABLE 1. Economic data (see table 7 of 2016/1251/EU):
|Variable Group||Variable||Unit||Other fields||Template|
|Euro|| || |
|Personnel Costs|| |
|Energy Costs||Energy Costs||Euro|
|Raw Material Costs|| |
|Repair and maintenance Costs||Repair and maintenance||Euro|
|Other operational Costs||Other operational costs||Euro|
|Capital Costs|| |
|Capital Value||Total Value of Assets||Euro|
|Raw Material Weight|| |
|Total volume||Total weight of sales||Kg*|
|Number of enterprises|| Number of enterprises: |
TABLE 2. Sales data (see table 7 of 2016/1251/EU):
Use the FAO 3 letter codes to indicate the species.
|Total Value|| |
|150 different segments|| |
|...other fields|| |
TABLE 3. Social data (see table 6 of 2016/1251/EU):
#, number with 2 decimals
2017, other years are also possible but not mandatory
Marine, Freshwater, Shellfish, and [blank]
|Main species(a)|| |
Salmon, Trout, Sea bass & Sea bream, Carp, Tuna, Eel, Sturgeon, Other freshwater fish, Other marine fish, Mussel, Oyster, Clam, Crustaceans, Other molluscs, Multispecies, Seaweeds, Other aquatic animals, and [blank]
|Main technology(a)|| |
Ponds, Tanks and race-ways, Enclosures and pens, Recirculation systems, Other methods, Cages, Polyculture, Hatcheries & nurseries, Rafts, Longline, On-bottom, Other, and [blank]
As detailed in here ( and [blank]) to specify outermost regions (e.g. Madeira [P2], Canary Islands [IC], Reunion [RE], ...)
seg1.1, seg1.2, seg1.3, etc., and [blank]
Free text, (e.g. 1, 2, 3) when reporting individual data
Female, Male, unknown
<=14, 15-24, 25-39, 40-64, >=65, unknown
Low, Medium, High, unknown
national, EU, EEA, non-EU/EEA, unknown
|Employment status(b)|| |
Employee (which can be disaggregated into Employee full, Employee part), Owner, unknown
|...other fields|| |
(a) = optional
(b) = as recommended by PGECON
(c) = when social data are collected at farm level, allow understanding the sampling rate
(d) = when social data are collected by farmer, allow understanding the sampling rate
* providing weight please keep 3 decimals after the dot. Please make sure that hatcheries and nurseries production is provided in Kilograms.
** Sample = Planned sample no. Number of enterprises comprised in the sampling plan. (See Guidelines for the submission of National Programme Proposals on the National Data Collection Programmes.) Required only at the national level.
*** Population = Total population no. Number of enterprises comprised in each of the segments. (See Guidelines for the submission of National Programme Proposals/ Annual Reports on the National Data Collection Programmes.) Required only at the national level.
**** Coefficient of variation (CV) is preferred when applicable (Accuracy indicator).